Materials not returned are unavailable for others to use or borrow. In order to practice strong stewardship of community resources and responsible customer service, Morley Library will work with a collection agency in order to retrieve long overdue materials and collect excessive fines.
- Morley Library will work with a collection agency that shares the Library’s philosophy of treating Patrons professionally.
- Patrons will be given ample opportunity to clear their records prior to being turned over to the Collection Agency.
- Morley Library will pass on a collection fee to Patrons if their account is turned over to the Collection Agency
- Patrons will be given several opportunities by the Collection Agency to clear their record before being credit reported.
- The Collection Agency will notify Patrons of intent to credit report prior to doing so.
Approved by Morley Library Board of Trustees February 20, 2008